Sniff sniff. This year's British Motor Show marks the demise of the Chrysler Neon, as it is known across the Atlantic, with model's slug-like sales apparently to blame. Prepare to dry your eyes in about two years when the present Neon's replacement is slated to make its valiant return, this time under the Dodge moniker.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models