Well, MR equals Mitsubishi Racing. 340 is the horsepower output. And if I had to speculate regarding FQ, I would guess F-ing Quick, because that's what this speedmonger is. 0-60 passes in 4.4 seconds, but it's not just straight line acceleration that makes this Evo special. An uprated Bilstein suspension is present, as is a more robust gearshifting device, and competition-style disc brakes. Exterior remains largely the same, save altered headlights and "aerodynamic roof winglets", a row of small prongs that could easily facilitate the grating of a toolshed-sized block of cheese. Anything for improved airflow, I guess. Figure £32,999 to get the party started— a party which will only occur in the European Union.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models