Sometimes those fluff filled magazines stuck in the ultra-tight pocket in the plane seat in front of you actually have useful information in them. We found this story after finishing the crossword on a recent American Airlines flight. Seems those that fly need to know exactly what they can afford to drive. This handy guide gives some options for all budgets including the Mini Cooper Convertible for those with their first good job.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies