The popular 24-hour test drive GM tried out a while back has returned, but this time the company has added a $250 check to those that drive a GM product and then decide to buy something else. Is GM nuts? Every Ford buyer would take a new GTO for a day of driving, drop it off, buy a new Mustang and then pick up their $250. And dealers in this Detroit News story agree.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models