I don't know what it is about Suzukis, precisely, but I just like them. Maybe it's their subtle European-inspired design, or their relative scarcity, but whatever the reason, the 2005 Reno is one that I'm totally rooting for. The 126-hp econo-hatch is flush with standard equipment, including power locks, steering wheel-mounted controls for the radio, heated outside mirrors, and four-wheel disc brakes. Leather, a sunroof and foglights are even available, and with pricing at $13,000-$15,000, Hyundai and Kia may need to keep their eyes on their rearview mirrors.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies