According to Auto Express, the reactions to this year's popular British Motor Show have been quite positive. Several cool new features were added this time around, including a 4x4 course and a live action arena, so that gawkers can drive the show cars themselves. The only real disappointment was absence of BMW and Mercedes, to which one visitor asked, "Why wouldn't they want to be a part of this?" Seriously good question.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies