It's pretty much every day that I ask myself when an affordable 2+2 GT car will be available from Ferrari. Today, the new 612 Scag answered the question for me: never. Never, ever. For a quarter of a million smackers, you can slide into the fastest GT car in the world, due to the massive 540-bhp V12 that takes the Pininfarina shell to an estimated top speed of 192 mph. Make sure to click the link to see the sexy all-blue interior.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models