Surely, Lincoln's going to have to try harder than this. The 2005 Lincoln Mark LT (Large Truck) is essentially a Ford F-150 with nicer fixtures. An oversized, overchromed grille and gargantuan rims are the standard equipment that distinguishes the Mark LT from its blue-collar cousin, but don't be fooled— the trucks are mechanical twins. Expect some needless luxury on the inside as well, plus a price hike. Perhaps the "Mark" designation here is short for "markup."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models