Adding two more notches into its growing belt of winners Mazda can do no wrong, even with normally humdrum wagons and hatchbacks. The new Mazda 6 Hatch & Wagon are featured on Emdunds.com in a First Drive by Ed Hellwig. Like most of us who loved the 6 Sedan, these two versions of the line add more utility without sacrificing much style. In fact the 6 Hatch is hard to differentiate from the Sedan at all. Again Mazda offers those who have to grow up a lot of value and performance.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models