The latest offering from OZ Racing is the Superturismo GT wheel, a monobloc with a so-called "softened central attachment" (that is to say, the wheel curves inward towards the hub). It has 16 spokes which extend all the way to the rim, creating an optical effect that makes the wheel appear larger. The finish is Race Silver, and the wheels are highlighted with elegant carbon fiber center hub covers. Available in 14"-18" sizes, a set of these puppies runs roughly $1000.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video