Hyundai Motor Company Chairman Chung Mong-Koo is eyeing up some not-so-secret plans for his Hyundai and Kia brands. The strategy: Kia will be the small, sporty, economical badge; Hyundai the bigger, more luxurious and pricey. Hyundai picked up their majority stake in Kia in 1998, and according to an anonymous Hyundai official, they have been "a very big thing to digest."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video