DaimlerChrysler AG leaked future plans in a meeting Wednesday with financial analysts that revealed, officially, the return of the Dodge Charger. Best known for it's stint on the Dukes of Hazard, The Charger is a huge part of Dodge's past. But the head honchos had to cough up more information to keep the wolves at bay and discussed a new full size SUV for the Jeep brand called Commander (pictured here), as well as replacements for the Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Neon.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models