Take a Touareg, already a pretty fine piece of machinery, and adorn it with high quality luxury materials, inside and out. That's pretty much the idea behind the Individual model, which allows European customers to tart up their T-regs with bi-color seats wrapped in nappa and natural brown leather, aluminum applications in the door and sill areas, chromium grille treatments, and 19-inch wheels that even Pimp My Ride's (X to the Z) Xzibit would covet. Budget almost €50,000 to get into one.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models