The Detroit News brings us this sneak peek of the 2005 Maserati GranSport. The car features a 400-horsepower V-8 and six-speed electro-hydraulic transmission, whatever that is. It rolls on 19-inch wheels and appears to fit nicely alongside the Maserati Spyder and Coupe.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies