Your old pal Reuters has put together a list of the Top 20 best selling vehicles in the U.S. from January to May 2004. No big surprises, 15 out of 20 are domestic products, and the top three can probably be discerned simply by observing your nearest Wal-Mart parking lot: 1. Ford F-Series pickup. 2. Chevy Silverado-C/K pickup. 3. Dodge Ram pickup. The Camry and Accord round out the top five.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models