After claiming that demand for their first vehicle, the Aquada, has reached the point where they can halve the price to $110,000, Gibbs Technologies has announced the development of a new prototype creature, the Humdinga. The primary audiences for Gibbs Tech vehicles are armies, utility companies, those land/sea sightseeing outfits, and frog people.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video