According to Volvo honch Vic Doolan, "...we have a very interesting car coming out at the end of next year." The car is rumored to take the shape of a three-door hatchback based on the platform currently used in the Mazda 3, Euro Focus and S40. The rest of the details are pretty sketchy, but the words "front-wheel-drive" and "turbocharged I4" are being tossed around. The artist's rendering of the so-called V30 looks like a Volvo GTI— and it features the first successful application of the S80's many-spoked wheels.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies