Teens and cruising go hand in hand. It's basically an American tradition. The only topic anyone can talk about these days, rising gas prices, has put a crimp on teens' cruising habits. The Associated Press found that kids in Buford, Georgia have taken to car-pooling, gathering in parking lots or even the socially crippling habit of staying home with their families to save money at the pump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models