The Associated Press reports that recent attacks in Saudi Arabia and the ongoing war in Iraq are adding to already record high gas prices. The "fear premium" might've been a major factor to the price of oil jumping more than $2 a barrel yesterday on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies