Do you ever see glaring, bright blue lights racing up behind you late at night wondering if it's some exotic European car only to find out when it passes you to be a dime-a-dozen tuner? Aftermarket bulbs are a huge business and Street Racers Online review the biggest, big name entry into the market. Sylvania brings major reliability to a segment that is full of EBay rip-off artists. While not too elegant, this review plainly states what you'll get with a new pair or Silverstar bulbs. Don't forget to check out Street Racers Online's auto wreck section. Those pictures will lighten your lead foot faster than any civic minded ad campaign.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models