The Chicago Tribune's Jim Mateja takes the new Audi S4 Avant out for a spin and finds the German automaker still knows how to make an uber-wagon. We missed the S4 variant of the Avant the past few years and the return means soccer moms, and most likely dads, can get their kids to school as fast as the guy in the Porsche. 0-60 times are in the 5.3 range and that's with the extra cargo room in the back. Price for such a high speed kid hauler? $46,650.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models