Even the most casual enthusiast, one who keeps up with no car blogs, watches no road tests on Speed TV, and reads no auto rags, has probably encountered two huge names over the past few years, thrown around incessantly like modern-day Koosh balls: the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (I swear that's its real name) and the Porsche Carrera GT. The 'zo is old news by now, but the Carrera GT is finally available, should you have money like Seinfeld. A red one is being picked apart by the ridiculously fortunate dudes at Car and Driver as we speak. It's fast, expensive, and sexy. Monitor-kissing is not only expected, but encouraged.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies