In response to the successful re-launch of the Hemi by Chrysler & Dodge, Ford is developing a new 6.2 liter V-8 engine for the mega-popular F-150 full-size pickup. The new engine, known as Hurricane, will continue an ongoing war between truck manufacturers. Before just a big 3 battle, recent incursions by Nissan & Toyota have upped the anti in the full size game. Oh and Ford says the new monster engine will be emissions friendly too. Of course it'll probably sap more gas than the current V-8s 14/18 city/hwy mpg.
Ford Rocks F-150 Like A Hurricane
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models