We can't believe this actually made its way to print but Matt Helms at the Detroit Free Press discovered perhaps the messiest car on earth. Sara Davies, a 21 year-old student, uses her 1991 Chevy Corsica as if it were a trash can on four wheels. Just look at the picture! Now all of us can rest a little better knowing we've only left a few CDs on the floor, or one or two empty water bottles in the cup-holders. We also discover Matt drives a 2002 Dodge Stratus. So he's the one!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies