To be debuted at the upcoming British Motor Show along with its V70 wagon counterpart, the redesigned Volvo S60 borrows from the recently introduced S40 in terms of an updated appearance: new grille and taillights, plus the thankful elimination of intrusive black bumper strips. To go along with the facelift, a bit of chassis-tweaking has been undertaken as well, with R-model suspension and steering dynamics to be made available on non-R models. The interior changes only slightly, and is near identical to the sensible, comfortable control room of the V70.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models