Due in late 2005 or early 2006, the next generation Mazda Miata looks to take some not so subtle styling cues from the RX-8. In fact, the photos of the first prototype test mule seem to imply that Mazda is content to cut and paste the RX-8 front fascia onto the old roadster's back end. The question of the Miata possibly gaining a rotary engine like its big bro has still not been answered. From all appearances, however, there will most likely be a quite striking family resemblance.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video