A full week before Autoblog.com gets a chance behind the wheel of the all-new Scion tC, John DiPietro snags a first look for Edmunds.com. After some city driving in the nation's capitol it sounds like Scion has delivered on the hype surrounding this well-powered, nicely optioned 2-door hatchback. There was no mention of the available supercharger though. That means tuners will still have something to look forward to.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models